Job Seekers, Welcome to Construction Careers
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 2 Jobs
Loading... Please wait.
Loading... Please wait.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Minimum of 10-15 years' experience in a combination of project management, building design and facility construction.
- Demonstrated project experience in the development and execution of multiple projects greater than $50M and leading the project in day to day activities from conceptual through detailed design, construction and turnover to operations.
- Experience meeting with clients, writing proposals and defining the scope of work
- Must be capable of leading a diverse project team, developing project schedules/ cost estimates, and overseeing the construction process for assigned projects.
- Must be a highly professional self-starter and motivated individual who will ask questions and be proactive with their assigned work.
- Experience in Nuclear/ Hot Cell/ Isotope Research or design for construction projects.
- Expertise in building design & construction
- Knowledge of CAD and Primavera P6
- Familiarity with FDA requirements
- New York State Registered Architect RA, or New York State Licensed PE.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and or Certified Construction manager (CCM)
- Knowledge of DOE Order 413.3b.
Environmental, Health & Safety Requirements:
- Hand / eye coordination
- Moderate lifting (up to 30 lbs)
- Ability to climb a ladder to work at heights greater than 5 feet.
- Valid NYS Driver's License is required
- Visa sponsorship wil not be offered for this position
- This is an on-site position eligible for consideration of flexible work arrangement (hybrid telework) at the discretion of the department manager
At Brookhaven National Laboratory we believe that a comprehensive employee benefits program is an important and meaningful part of the compensation employees receive. Our benefits program includes, but is not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Plans;
- Flexible Spending Accounts;
- Paid Time-off and Leave Programs (vacation, holidays, sick leave, paid parental leave);
- Lab-funded Retirement Plan;
- 401(k) Plan;
- Flexible Work Arrangements;
- Tuition Assistance, Training and Professional Development Programs
- Employee Fitness/Wellness & Recreation: Gym/Basketball Courts, Weight Room, Fitness Classes, Indoor Pool, Tennis Courts, Sports Clubs/Activities (Basketball, Ping Pong, Softball, Tennis)
About Brookhaven National Laboratory
Brookhaven National Laboratory is a multipurpose research institution funded primarily by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Science. Located on the center of Long Island, New York, Brookhaven Lab brings world-class facilities and expertise to the most exciting and important questions in basic and applied science—from the birth of our universe to the sustainable energy technology of tomorrow. We operate cutting-edge large-scale facilities for studies in physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, applied science, and a wide range of advanced technologies. The Laboratory's almost 3,000 scientists, engineers, and support staff are joined each year by more than 4,000 visiting researchers from around the world. Our award-winning history, including seven Nobel Prizes, stretches back to 1947, and we continue to unravel mysteries from the nanoscale to the cosmic scale, and everything in between. Brookhaven is operated and managed by Brookhaven Science Associates, which was founded by the Research Foundation for the State University of New York on behalf of Stony Brook University, and Battelle, a nonprofit applied science and technology organization.
More Jobs from This Employer
Loading. Please wait.