Partner in interesting projects across a wide array of markets.
Collaboration Across Departments
Work with Preconstruction, Construction Technology, Business Development, Operations and Legal Teams.
Flexible Work Environment
Our hybrid work schedule and casual office atmosphere allow for employees to customize their workday.
· Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program FREE to all employees and their household members
· Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) committee, committed to advancing the organization in such areas
· Unlimited Learning and Development Opportunities
· Referral Program
· Community Involvement and Volunteer Opportunities
· Hybrid Work Schedule
· “Dress for Your Day” Dress Code
· Office Closes at 3 PM every Friday!
· Paid Vacation (PTO)
· 9 Paid Holidays
· 7 Sick Days (Unused sick leave will roll forward from year to year)
· “funstruction”: Winter’s event planning group that has built a resume of events that foster competition, creativity, teamwork, and/or ingenuity. Events include Braves Games & Tailgates, Atlanta United Matches & Tailgates, Bowling, Cake Day (monthly), Happy Hours, and MORE!
Who is Winter Construction?
In 1962, A.R. Winter started A.R. Winter Construction which would later become The Winter Construction Company. Asbestos Abatement Technology was started in 1987, which is now known as Winter Environmental. Winter Construction and Winter Environmental have since merged under the umbrella of Winter Companies. Winter Construction is a mid-size General Contractor that services the Southeast, primarily Metro Atlanta. The Markets that we focus on are Commercial, Hospitality, Higher Education, K-12, Mix-Use, Retail, Restaurants, as well as Renovation/Remodels. Our Project Values range from $1M-$120M and our Annual Revenue Averages $200M+. Winter’s primary mission is to be good experience builders. Our reputation has been built upon our integrity, passion, unmatched professionalism, and the delivery of superior results.
Our organization consists of approximately 200* individuals who aim to serve our clients well. We seek career-minded professionals, who want to grow and develop within the Winter family!
Winter is more than a general contractor; we strive to be a strategic partner and trusted ally, delivering a good experience and outstanding results and building the foundation for success.
Ranked as one of the ENR Top 400 Contractors in the United States, Winter provides a comprehensive range of commercial construction services to the hospitality, retail, government, higher education, K-12, student housing, aviation, religious, healthcare, industrial, multi-family, recreation, and historic restoration market sectors throughout the Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions. Privately owned and operated, Winter Construction is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Exceptional building is about more than just great job-site performance. It is about the trust we establish and the positive experiences we build with owners, architects, subcontractors, suppliers, and our employees. This foundation allows us to approach even the most complex projects with confidence, competence, and ingenuity.